Program AntiSPAMer - effective means of struggle against the SPAM. It will
help you will get rid of spam in your mail box (boxes).
Opportunities of the program:
In the program "black" and "white" lists where addresses from spamers and
addresses of your copyists will be worn out accordingly are conducted. As
it is possible to adjust filters on several parameters. Updating of lists
probably both in manual, and from statistics. At processing mail headings
of messages (the address of the sender and a theme of the message) are looked
through, that reduces time for definition of the maintenance of a letter box,
it is quite enough of it to reveal and remove the SPAM and as reduces loading
the traffic. The opportunity to conduct a broad gully of the removed messages
which can be seen in a notebook is stipulated.
In program AntiSPAMer 3 operating modes are stipulated.
In the program as, there is an opportunity to eliminate the message to additional attributes. While there are 4 additional parameters:
- A mode of training: the Mode at which there is acquaintance with the program and as this mode allows to supervise deleted messages since they can be removed only manually, pressing of the corresponding button in a window of statistics. Messages which respondents are included in the "black" list, only are marked on removal even if the corresponding option will be chosen. In this mode, as well as in a mode 2 it is possible to fill up lists, to create rules on the basis of the received messages.
- A mode of removal (or a mark on removal) messages from respondents included in the "black" list, and what are forbidden by rules. I.e. all over again lists are looked through. If the sender in the "black" list - the message leaves, if in "white" - is passed. If the sender is not found in lists rules are looked through. If the message gets under a rule, it accordingly either is passed, or leaves. Otherwise the message will be worn out in the table of statistics, and the decision is accepted by the user.
- Mode at which all messages of leave that are sent by senders from the "white" list or which are resolved by rules. It can be useful, if you are precisely sure that, all your copyists are brought in the "white" list. At use of rules it is possible to make any adjustments.
As in additional adjustments there is an option which allows to write down automatically in the black list of the address of those senders which letter the program has not distinguished as the SPAM.
- the size of a field "SUBJECT" Is supervised. If quantity signs exceeds
the set number the message is considered the SPAM.
- Check of a field "THEME" on repeating expressions.
- In additional Adjustments property is added: It is sent under the list.
This rule catches messages which have been dispatched spamers by the list.
In this case in a field to "WHOM" there is not your address, and the address
of the list.
- Replacement of letters in words letters from other alphabet. To bypass
filters, spamers replace some letters in Russian words with letters from the